Saturday, December 6, 2008

The holidays have begun

Well I started off the holiday season by cutting my finger with a handsaw. I was trying to make the tree look perfect:) Yes it hurt, a lot. No stitches but the nurse at school said I probably could have used a few. Oh well. It is healing. The tree is up and decorated. I added a few last touches to the mantle this afternoon. I have been playing all of my Christmas CD's and loving every minute of it.

Last night was the work Christmas party. You sure learn a lot about people after they have had a few drinks. Needless to say I was completely entertained by the older generations of teacher having one too many totties! I can't wait to see them at school on Monday.

Only 19 days until Santa comes to town.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Do you still have the Nestie Christmas CD that Meg made for us last year? I keep meaning to dig mine out and listen to it.

Dleigh said...

Oh man. I have no idea where that CD is?